Monday, June 1, 2009

Reprint It, Don't Eat It!

Both the trade and library editions of Read It, Don't Eat It! are reprinting! Get your first printings before they run out.

Also, the Toledo Blade has this to say:
This pleasant work shows young children how to treat books. Lively animals dressed as children demonstrate what not to do - turn down, tear, sneeze on, or deface pages. They also tell what to do - read the stories and then turn the books back into the library so others can enjoy them. White backgrounds highlight the appealing characters and the simple text conveys the message without being preachy.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi Ian,

This is Vicki- previously a designer at Greenwillow. I just found your blog, and it's great to see your news! Congrats on the reprint! And I LOVE the pig Scarlet Letter you posted. Like, REALLY love it. It's a good thing I wasn't at that auction- I may have had to break the (piggy) bank for that one.

Anyway, great to see your blog, & I'll be checking again for more news!

Vicki

Ian Schoenherr said...

It's great to hear from you, too, Vicki, and to see your wonderful pictures. I hope Bea rocks the flock AND the publishing world!